1. We only store the data that is needed for the operation of heylogin
According to the principles of purpose limitation and data minimization, we only store personal data that is really needed for the operation of heylogin.com and heylogin.app. The following data is encrypted with Transport Layer Security (TLS) and transferred to the server and stored there:
- Waiting list: If you register for our beta version, we save your e-mail address so that we can contact you.
- Account creation: When you create an account, we store your email address as your user ID.
2. Your logins are secured with end-to-end encryption.
Your logins, i.e. usernames and passwords, are transferred and stored on heylogin.app with end-to-end encryption. So even we cannot access them.
3. We do not share any of your data with others.
We do not sell, license, sub-license or share any of the data submitted directly or indirectly by our users with any person or entity.
4. Web analytics on heylogin.com
We use Matomo to collect your device information and how you use heylogin.com. It works with cookies to identify you as a user. We maintain full data ownership by using an on-premise version of Matomo. Additionally, we configured Matomo so that your IP address is only recorded in abbreviated form (shortened by 2 bytes). Therefore, we only store pseudonyms.
You can explicitly disable the storage and use here:
5. Data Subject Rights
You have the right to receive information about your stored data and also to have it corrected and deleted.